The annual Boo at the Zoo event at Columbian Park Zoo is upon us once again! We have re-imagined this year’s “spooktacular” event to align with CDC health and safety guidelines. Boo at the Zoo Weekends will be held over TWO weekends! October 16, 17, and 18, and October 23, 24 and 25, during select time slots. Purchase tickets HERE.
Even though the world is different right now, Columbian Park Zoo is dedicated to providing children and families with an opportunity to celebrate Halloween in a way that will continue to keep our community safe and healthy. Boo at the Zoo Weekends will be BURSTING with not-so-scary decorations and music, as well as fun Halloween enrichment with the animals that you have come to love at the Columbian Park Zoo! In an effort to avoid large gatherings and physical contact, there will be no hands-on activities or live performances, however, we will have no-touch animal and artifact viewing, a vulture scavenger hunt, a virtual costume contest, selfie stations, and prepackaged, take-home goodie bags filled with candy and treats.
Boo at the Zoo is a fundraiser for the Lafayette Parks Foundation. All proceeds benefit the Columbian Park Zoo and go towards capital improvements and educational programming.
We can't wait to see you! Put on your favorite costume and make plans to join us at the Columbian Park Zoo for Boo at the Zoo Weekends. It will be hauntingly-friendly fun for the whole family!
2020 Boo at the Zoo
Dates & Times:
Boo at the Zoo Weekends will be held over TWO weekends! October 16, 17, and 18, and October 23, 24 and 25, during select time slots.
TICKET AND ENTRY RULES (PLEASE READ)
1. Tickets are only good for the time slot your select. All attendees must present a ticket for entry into the event.
2. Adults and children ages 3 and over are $5 each online.
3. Kids 2 years old and under are FREE for this event! Please see the "free ticket option" when purchasing tickets on this site to help us track capacity!
4. Due to the State of Indiana requirement of 50% capacity, there are a limited number of tickets for each start time.
5. Refunds are not available.
6. For time slot that does not sell out, a limited number of tickets will be available at the gate for $7 each (subject to availability).
7. For the safety of our staff, patrons, and animals, we ask that all attendees adhere to current CDC guidelines for social distancing, masking, and hand hygiene.