Leak Adjustment Request

Leak adjustment form can be filled out for underground leaks like a broken line between the home and the meter, or leaks in a crawl space where water does not flow to a drain. Please fill out the application below and include copies of repair and parts receipts, invoices and photos of the repair. 

Please note, we do not adjust for toilet leaks, vandalism, neglect, filling a swimming pool, watering lawns or washing vehicles. 

Leak Adjustment Application