Special Event Permit Application & Rules

These events must be approved by the Police Traffic Division and the Board of Public Works and Safety:
  • Block parties
  • Charity runs/walks
  • Church events involving street closures or lane restrictions
  • Community events
Questions can be directed to the City Clerk's office at 765-807-1021.

Special Event Application & Agreement
Download an application and agreement packet (PDF).